Below are the key forms CASAs may need in the course of their time working with children in the foster care system. We hope you won't need to use all of them, but we want them to be easy to access. Please submit your monthly and court reports to your supervisor by email. Note: It's hard to decipher phone pics of your handwritten forms, so please don't send those.
Policies and Hand-Outs
- 8 Key Areas of Support (link to the pdf version)
- Child Advocates at a Glance (pdf)
- Confidentiality Policy (pdf)
- Court Standing Order re: Travel (pdf)
- Fact Sheet for Caregivers/Hoja informative para cuidadores (in English and en Español) (pdf)
- DUI Policy/Drug Policy (pdf)
- Social Media Policy (Word)
- Take Home Policy (pdf)
Agreements and Procedures
- Grievance Procedure (pdf)
- Suspected Child Abuse Reporting Procedures (SCAR)
- Volunteer Application and Agreement (Word)
In the event that an emergency occurs after hours and you need support from Child Advocates of Silicon Valley, please contact our CASA After Hours Emergency Line: (408) 573-5669.